Thank you for visiting our website. The website is intended for UK residents only.
By using this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
For the purpose of these terms and conditions, the term ‘Us’, or ‘We’ or ‘Our’ refers to Bristol Laboratories Limited, the owner of this website. The terms ‘You’ refers to you, the person accessing this website.
- The Purpose of this website is to provide information only. Any material on this website is provided free from any warranties or representations as too its accuracy or completeness.
- It is not the intention or purpose of this website to provide any medical advice or instructions as to the use of any medicinal product and you are advised to consult your doctor or pharmacist for the treatment of any ailments.
- We cannot provide any warranty or guarantees as to the accuracy or suitability of any of the information provided in this website. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude any liability for any inaccuracies or errors and exclude any liability for indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use (or inability to use) this website, the information contained in this website and any links to other websites.
- This website contains copyright and trademark materials that are either owned by us or licenced to us. In the event that any copyright or trademark material is not owned by us, it shall be clearly identified with its rightful owner. Reproduction of any copyright or trademark material within this website is strictly prohibited, as well as any unauthorised use of the website.
- This website may also provide links to other websites. These links are for the purpose of your convenience in obtaining further information – however, we do not in any way control or endorse any website for which we provide a link and the contents of any linked website is not our responsibility.
- Whilst we try to ensure that our website operates free from any viruses, we cannot provide a warranty to this effect and the continued use of this website is entirely at your own risk and discretion.
- The contents of this website may be changed at any time without any notice, and at our absolute discretion. We reserve the right to change, add or remove portion of these terms and conditions at any time at our discretion. Your continued use of the website following the posting of any changes means that you accept and agree to such changes.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute arising out of the usage of this website which cannot be settled amicably, shall be settled in the English law courts.