Bristol Laboratories Limited takes your privacy seriously, therefore there are a couple of things we’d like to let you know about and agree to before we process your information and proceed with your application – Once you have read the statement below and agree to our processing of your information and proceeding with your application, please click on the box ‘I agree’.
Below is a list of the types of information that we collect about you:
* Name and contact details
* CV details or cover letter, providing information such as employment history, academic history, working skills, personal interests and hobbies, languages spoken
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
* reviewing your qualifications for a job role;
* informing you about the progress of your application
* protecting our rights and fulfilling our legal obligations; and
If you are successful in your application for a job role with us, your personal information submitted during the application will be included in your employment file. These would include
* Proof of NI
* Proof of Address
* Right to work documents as stipulated by Home office from time to time
* Two references , Please note that it is your responsibility to obtain consent from your referees prior to providing us personal information about them
* DBS certificate if applicable
* Interview assessment form and pre interview assessment forms which captures details on any allergies ( chemical/medical), any criminal records etc.
In the event that you are unsuccessful in your application with us, we may (with your consent) continue to hold and use your personal data collected during the recruitment process for a period of 6 months in order to consider you for new positions if any should arise during that retention period.
Only company approved HR staff will have access to your personal information. Except as set out in this policy or as required by law, your personal data will not be supplied to any third party without your explicit authorization other than this is requested by either home office/ police.
Following the submission of your application, the information you have sent to us can be made available to HR teams outside the United Kingdom.
You can always ask us to delete your data where there is no good reason for us continuing to retain and process it (or ask about any other data related query that you have) by sending your request via e-mail to email@example.com
If your application is successful and you are hired, your personal data provided by you may be used in connection with your employment under the Data Protection Act 2018.
We wish to inform you of your following rights under the GDPR, subject to the applicable statutory limitations:
* request access to information that we hold about you;
* request a correction of information that we have about you;
* request the erasure of information that we have about you;
* restrict the use of your personal data;
* receive your personal data;
* object to the processing of your personal data;
* withdraw your consent for the use of your personal data;
* file a complaint about our processing with a supervisory authority